Gravinaytor Gravinaytor

Excellent stimulation.

Usually games like this bore me after the first few levels, but certain aspects of this game kept me going and motivated.

The first was no explosive or annoying dying noise.
I hate expecting a death noise in games that get me extremely frustrated.
This game had quiet ambiance music that was perfect for the atmosphere.

The second was the back story and the adorable voice.
Games like these without plot are just puzzles.

Not to mention the gorgeous art and swift controllable movements.

Great game.

Looming Looming

Beautiful, but gets tedious fast.

First of all, let me say your writing is what made me keep going back to Looming. I loved the letters especially... Your writing is extremely professional and I adored every comment on the items. The story is wonderful too, and I wish it wasn't a game so I could keep reading. :)

The graphic design was very simple; I've always loved pixelated games, and it's perfect for this type of exploring game. Instead of dazzling the audience with special effects, the minimalist style was refreshing. I appreciate that. It leaves visions of imagination that the viewers themselves access...

However, the game did become tedious after a while. The vast, empty spaces in the map were a pain to get around. I mean, it took almost an entire minute to get across the entire map. The only reasons the game took me so long to finish were the speed of the character and the sheer width of the map. I wish you took more time in designing the map to make it a little less boring. Although the ruins and such were beautiful, they were few and far apart. I wish there were more little things in the landscape besides occasional birds and ruins.

In general, I loved this game because the story was captivating and addictive. I hope in your future games you incorporate more writing and better design.

NG Level Icon Maker NG Level Icon Maker

Nice.

Ahh well this is pretty fucking awesome. I made a jeweled silver axe wrapped in chains. With sparkles. :)

The Flash bonus thing, among other items, doesn't spin right, so I think that's the only thing wrong with this.

smokinjoeevil responds:

Rotation is central to the middle of the aura, and is affected on the top-left corner of the graphic (top-left when un-rotated). So... depending on how far away from the aura's center the graphic you were rotating was, it may have appeared off or awkward. But I assure you... no elements behave any differently when rotated than any others.

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

Fucking.

Amazing game with some of the best graphics I've ever seen, but fucking impossible to play. I cannot get past the second surgery because of some three seconds missing. The time limit is too extreme and is seriously just a setback to the awesomeness that is this game. Dark Cut 2 is perfect, except for the time limit that wasn't in Dark Cut 1.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

...

I agree with FrazerHuard. The graphics are good and so is the skeletal system. I'm not for completely abolishing games like these, but goddamn, something about this crossed the line, and instead of entertaining, it made its way into disgusting. I mean, I love gore as much as the next person, but this was way too nauseating to play. You seem very talented in art and realistic physics, but apply them to a project more people can enjoy and not feel wrong playing.

Pico's Blam Jam Pico's Blam Jam

Good.

In fact, very good. I love your animation styles, and from now I am listing you as one of my favorite animators on here.

Except there's a glitch. I tried playing the game again, and I get up to the part where you need the shotgun. You say "here you go" and then I just don't get the shotgun. My happiness is gone. :(

And your parents are so incredibly cool for naming you "Hans." You have such an awesome name. I'm naming my kid that.

PivotGames responds:

It's probably because you already got the shotgun. Did you read the author's comments? You can actually switch weapons ;) (Q & E or mouse scroll). Have fun once again! :P
-Bas

Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5) Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5)

:D

I really liked it. Maybe later on you'll update it and make a better ending -_-

But other than that I love your little Pico sim games. I also liked how you included the job chance cards like in the Sims 2 :D

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Absolute best game.

This is the best flash game I have played in my entire life.

And that's saying a lot...

Keep up the excellent work.

The only thing I didn't like was he moved a little too slow and he was a little hard to control.
But besides that, very creative.