Covenant of the Sword Covenant of the Sword

!!!

Hilarious as always. I love all your flashes, every single fucking one. MMMMMM.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

I love this series.

Dad's at Work was so much better than the original. I look forward to your future work, because it's fucking amazing. Good luck with your next episode.

Jokes at the Bar Ep. 6 Jokes at the Bar Ep. 6

:D

Glad you put subtitles. That was a good idea.

Besides that, I thought it was fucking hilarious when he started laughing, he starts spasming everywhere. It's great.
Make more!
I love you!

Karnovor responds:

Thanks for the kind review :)
I temporarily stopped the sries until Ifeel like starting it up again. (In a week or two...) I'm glad you liked it.

SSAM #5 SSAM #5

Well..

I really liked the series. Excellent plot, good twist at the end. The South Park style graphics kind of killed the romance parts, though. Other than that, really good series. I enjoyed it.

And the Birds Flew And the Birds Flew

Amazing...

This was beautiful!

I enjoyed watching it and it was very creative and well done.

I loved it.

ANIMATION INVASION ANIMATION INVASION

Best animation ever.

Excellent framerate. I have never seen anyone make an animation in this style. I love your shoes. Top score.

Awesome.

-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

Ah yes

I swear this will give me nightmares. Very creative flash, awesome animation. It's like, scary, but not in a crude way, like a screamer or some sort. It really makes you think.

I love it. 8/10.

MoreLikeBlue MoreLikeBlue

It is awesome.

I loved this animation.

Very very interesting to watch. Awesome storyline, awesome music, awesome style.

Basically just a steaming pile of awesome.

Recycle* Recycle*

Awesome.

I especially love the style of animation, that makes it look very real. I loved it. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

What Can Be Changed What Can Be Changed

Excellent

As a native speaker of russian myself, I totally understood. This animation really really made me think about things I should do to help the world. This needs to be shown to everyone. Perhaps then they will help others?

Anyway, beautifully composed, absolutely genious. Possibly the best I have ever seen, and will see for a long time.

Very inspiring.